Finished Size: 85mm x 25mm
Delivery: Included in price
Turnaround: Your Artwork must be approved off by 4pm to receive your order by the expected delivery date.
Please email your artwork with your order number to email@example.com
Which material should I use ?
- 450gsm silk : this paper is the thickest out of our range of materials and are 4x as thick as printing paper. This material is mainly used for unique and exclusive affairs. Thickness: 0,4mm
- 450gsm silk + matt lamination: select the 450gsm silk mc + matt lamination if you want to give your products that extra feeling. The matt lamination gives your product a luxurious and powerful look.
- 450gsm silk + gloss laminate: With this material your product looks and feels very solid and professional, plus it has a high gloss finish. Thickness: 0,41mm.
- 450gsm silk + velvet laminate: With this material your product looks and feels very solid and professional, plus it has a velvet soft finish. Thickness: 0,41mm.
What is the turnaround for Business Cards ?
- The standard possible turnaround for Classic Business Cards is 2 working days.
- 1 day Turnaround is also available check out here.
- To make sure that your order is delivered at the indicated time, it is important that we receive your file and approve it by 4pm, please send your design early so we have time to approve your design to avoid delays.
- PLEASE NOTE: The product delivery shifts a day every time the deadline for submission has passed. This is also the case if the file is rejected by us and corrected artwork isn’t supplied before the next cut off time.
Which Couriers do we use ?
I don’t see what I want , Can I request a quote ?
- If your material type, weight, quantity, size or other specification is not listed, you can request a quotation. We will send you our offer within 1 working day.Depending on the complexity this can take a bit longer.